Recipe by lovin2cook
This is a recipe that I got from The Taste of Home and it's delicious.
Top Review by sel2ser
I too got this from Taste of Home and made it for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It received rave reviews from the two different groups of family. It's so simple to make and absolutely delicious to eat! Definitely a keeper.....
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shells
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth. Spread into pastry shell. Sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining eggs. Graduall whisk in caramel ice cream topping until blended. Pour over pecans.
- Bake at 375 for 35-40 min or until lightly browned (loosely cover with foil after 20 min if pie browns too quickly).
- Cool on wire rack for one hour.
- Refrigerate for 4 hrs or overnight before slicing.
- Refrigerate leftovers.