Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy to make and delicious dessert. It will please all your guests!
- 1 (16 ounce) package pecan shortbread cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs and margarine. Press into greased 13X9 inch baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup caramel topping until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread over the cooled crust. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Cut into squares; drizzle with remaining caramel topping.