- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked pastry shell
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth. Spread into pastry shell and sprinkle with pecans to cover.
- in a small bowl, whisk remaining eggs. Gradually whisk in caramel sauce until blended.
- Pour sauce mixture over pecans.
- Bake at 375°F for 35-40 minutes or until browned. You can cover it with foil (loosely) after 20 minutes if the pecans are browning too quickly.
- Cool and refrigerate for 4 hours before slicing.
- Be sure to refrigerate leftovers!