5 hrs 20 mins
This is a recipe I found on the internet...don't remember where or when, but it is soooooo good!!! (if you are using a dark, non-stick pan, bake at 300 degrees!) (cook time includes refridgeration!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2combine graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- 3press mixture onto the bottom and about 2 inches up the side of a 9-in. springform pan.
- 4put caramels & milk into a small microwave safe bowl.
- 5microwave on HIGH for 2-2 1/2 minutes or until completely melted when it it stirred, (please stir once every minute microwaved!).
- 6Mix in pecans.
- 7put 1/2 cup of caramel mixture aside for the topping.
- 8drizzle the rest of the caramel mixture all over the bottom of the crust.
- 9place in the refridgerator for 12 minutes.
- 10beat cream cheese, vanilla and sugar on med. speed until blended well.
- 11put eggs in one at a time, each time mixing on low speed until blended.
- 12pour this over the caramel mixture on the crust.
- 13bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour-1 hour and 10 minutes or until the center of the cake is close to being set.
- 14use knife around the edges of the pan to help loosen the cake.
- 15cool the cake before taking the side of the pan off.
- 16refridgerate 5 hours or overnight.
- 17use the leftover caramel mixture to top the cake just before you serve it.
- 18melt chocolate as directed on it's package and drizzle over the cake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.2
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 330.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 8.0 g