1/1 Photo of Caramel Pecan Brownies
KAS in MN's Note:
These brownies are a nice change from the traditional chocolate variety. Perfect chewy, nutty, caramel texture. The best!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2-quart saucepan combine the caramels, margarine or butter, and milk.
- 2Heat and stir over low heat just until caramels are melted.
- 3Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- 4Stir in the sugar.
- 5Add the eggs and vanilla; stir until well blended.
- 6In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 7Add to saucepan mixture, stirring until blended.
- 8Stir in pecans.
- 9Turn into a greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 10Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 11Cool; cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Pecan Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 73.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: