5 hrs 15 mins
4 hrs 35 mins
From Betty Crocker's Holiday Wishes mini cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Wrap outside of a 9 inch springform pan with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 3Spray inside of pan with cooking spray.
- 4Heat caramels and milk in a 2 quart saucepan over low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until the caramels are melted and smooth, and then remove from heat.
- 5Stir brownie mix, water, 1/2 cup vegetable oil and the eggs in a large bowl until well blended.
- 6Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of the pecans.
- 7Pour into pan.
- 8Evenly drizzle 3/4 cup of the caramel sauce over batter and gently swirl the caramel sauce through batter with a knife.
- 9Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center.
- 10Melt remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in a 1 quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- 11Drizzle over warm cake.
- 12Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup pecans.
- 13Refridgerate about 2 hours 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- 14Remove side of pan.
- 15Microwave caramel sauce until warm.
- 16Cut cake into wedges.
- 17Drizzle each serving with about 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel-Pecan Brownie Cake
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.2
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 222.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 50.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g