Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Packed with peanuts and gooey with caramel, this do-ahead treat is one sweet dream of a dessert to serve company. With an easy cookie crust and scrumptious candy bar layers, it goes together quickly…and will disappear just as fast!
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 20 caramels
- 15 Snickers miniature candy bars
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 cups salted peanuts, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the caramels, candy bars, caramel topping and 1/4 cup cream; cook and stir over low heat until smooth and blended. Remove from the heat; stir in peanuts. Spread over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a saucepan or microwave, melt chocolate chips and remaining cream. Spread over caramel layer. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving.