Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe I got it from T, Marzetti.
Make and share this Caramel Peanut Butter Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 bananas
- 6 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup marzetti caramel apple dip
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Process apples, bananas, yogurt, dip, peanut butter and ice in blender until smooth, stopping once to scrape down the sides.
- Top with slice of strawberry and drizzle of caramel, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Note: You can use T. Marzetti Old Fashioned, Light or Fat Free Caramel Apple Dip.