Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Yummy fall dip
- 30 caramels, unwrapped
- 1 -2 tablespoon water
- 1⁄3 cup chunky peanut butter, plus
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- sliced apple
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the caramels and water on HIGH for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave an additional minute or until smooth; mix well.
- Add peanut butter and mix well; microwave for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve warm with apple slices.
What a wonderful dip for apples. The carmel and peanut butter flavor together is just to die for delicious. This ended up being our supper the other night. We just about made ourselves sick we at so much. Thanks for a nice fall delight.