Recipe by andypandy
Like a chocolate chip caramel cookie with peanut butter background flavour.
Top Review by lupeleyva
Easy to make. My husband loved them. I put the caramel candies in the microwave for a few seconds before cutting them to make them softer and easier to cut. My only complaint is the caramel would stick to my teeth really bad when eating them but I guess that should be expected with caramel. Overall, good tasting cookie.
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 25 kraft vanilla caramels, quartered
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butters, sugars egg and vanilla in a large bowl at medium speed until creamy. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt in a small bowl and then add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips (or chocolate chunks) the quartered caramel pieces, and the chopped nuts until combined.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Silicone sheets would be better too, because the caramel when baking makes them stick.
- Bake 375 degrees for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on the sheet, then remove to a wire rack.