Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 177.44 ml Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 354.88 ml quick oats, uncooked
- 177.44 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 118.29 ml Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, plus 3 tbsps., divided
- 118.29 ml Pillsbury BEST® Whole Wheat Flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 314.66 ml milk chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped
- 354.36 g jar Smucker's® Caramel Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F Coat a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT shortening, oats, brown sugar, 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda and cinnamon in large bowl with an electric mixer at low speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining crumbs into prepared pan.
- BAKE 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts over crust. Stir together caramel topping and 3 tablespoons flour until well blended. Drizzle over chocolate chips and nuts. Top with reserved 1/2 cup crumbs.
- BAKE an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. While still warm, run a knife around the outside edge of pan. Cool completely on rack.