1/1 Photo of Caramel Oatmeal Bars
1 hr 5 mins
Crisco Recipes's Note:
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats, uncooked
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, plus 3 tbsps., divided
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) jar Smucker's® Caramel Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- 1HEAT oven to 350°F Coat a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2BEAT shortening, oats, brown sugar, 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda and cinnamon in large bowl with an electric mixer at low speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining crumbs into prepared pan.
- 3BAKE 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts over crust. Stir together caramel topping and 3 tablespoons flour until well blended. Drizzle over chocolate chips and nuts. Top with reserved 1/2 cup crumbs.
- 4BAKE an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. While still warm, run a knife around the outside edge of pan. Cool completely on rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Oatmeal Bars
Serving Size: 1 (788 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1418.8
- Calories from Fat 800
- Total Fat 88.9 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 289.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 144.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 92.7 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury BEST® Whole Wheat Flour
Smucker's® Caramel Spoonable Ice Cream Topping