This is from an advertisement in the mail. The photo looked so good I had to post it. With no outside pastry crust this will be diabetic friendly for our DD.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8 inch baking pan with no-stick spray.
- Core apples and cut a thin slice off bottom to stabilize in prepared pan, if needed.
- Combine cinnamon, nutmeg, oats, raisins and butter in a small bowl and mix well.
- Stuff apples with mixture and cover the pan with foil.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Drizzle apple with caramel topping.
- Serve warm.