1/1 Photo of Caramel Oatmeal Baked Apple
Charlotte J's Note:
This is from an advertisement in the mail. The photo looked so good I had to post it. With no outside pastry crust this will be diabetic friendly for our DD.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray an 8x8 inch baking pan with no-stick spray.
- 3Core apples and cut a thin slice off bottom to stabilize in prepared pan, if needed.
- 4Combine cinnamon, nutmeg, oats, raisins and butter in a small bowl and mix well.
- 5Stuff apples with mixture and cover the pan with foil.
- 6Bake for 45-50 minutes or until apples are tender.
- 7Drizzle apple with caramel topping.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Oatmeal Baked Apple
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.2
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 44.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free caramel topping