Recipe by Ethan's Mom
I got this recipe from the Kraft Canada site. I haven't made this yet but I can hardly wait to!
- 1 1⁄4 cups honey maid graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 35 Kraft caramels
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon maxwell house instant coffee
- 3 cups coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F Mix crumbs, butter, sugar and cinnamon. Press firmly onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minute or until lightly browned. Cool.
- COMBINE caramels, cream and coffee granules in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM 2 to 3 minute or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after each minute Stir in pecans; spread evenly over crust.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Cut into 12 slices to serve. Store leftover tart in refrigerator.