1/1 Photo of Caramel Nut Rolls (Candy)
This is hands down one of the best homemade Christmas candies I've ever had. My mother got the recipe from a coworker who brought these to an office party. It's really easy to put together, especially since you use the microwave. I'm normally not a fan of microwave cooking but this is an exception. You could substitute the type of nuts. Mom made it with pecans but said it was good with peanuts too. Prep time doesn't include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the caramels, butter and and half and half in a 2 quart casserole dish or mixing bowl.
- 2Microwave on medium 3-5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, then every minute after.
- 3Stir in the sugar until smooth, then add nuts.
- 4Stir in the marshmallows, using only a few strokes.
- 5Sprinkle 2 large sheets of waxed paaper with coconut.
- 6Split mixture in half and spoon onto coconut.
- 7Shape into logs, coating well with coconut.
- 8Chill til hard, then slice.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Nut Rolls (Candy)
Serving Size: 1 (906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2004.3
- Calories from Fat 920
- Total Fat 102.3 g
- Saturated Fat 36.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 1505.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 260.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 212.0 g
- Protein 34.8 g