Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Caramel-Nut Popcorn Clusters recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramel candies
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Combine caramels and whipping cream in a glass bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until melted, stirring mixture once.
- Place popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce, tossing gently to coat.
- Place popcorn mixture on a lightly greased 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 1 hour.
This was the easiest and tastiest recipe I've ever used for caramel corn. I used Hershey's Classic Caramels and salted party peanuts. It's great for a party or gift giving if you can hold off eating it long enough to give it away.