Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Caramel and marshmallow is a delicious combination. The peanut crunch tops this off to crazy good.
- 25 caramels
- 1⁄2 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 30 marshmallows (regular size)
- 1 cup dry roasted salted peanut, finely chopped
- Microwave the caramels, milk and butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until caramels are completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring after each minute. I have found that allowing this to cool slightly allows for a better adhesion.
- Insert a lollipop stick into 1 marshmallow; dip in caramel sauce, then in nuts. Place on waxed-paper covered baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining marshmallows, sauce and nuts. Let stand 20 minute or until caramel coating is firm.