This recipe i found on another recipe site and thought it would be a nice one to share.I haven't tried it yet, so if anyone tries it, let me know what you think !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan, mix caramel apple dip, butter, corn syrup.
- 2Heat to a rapid boil (234 F on a candy thermometer).
- 3Mix in nuts.
- 4Stir until the nuts just start to turn brown.
- 5Spread out on a foil covered cookie sheet.
- 6Dust with powdered sugar for a holiday look.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Nut Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1511.4
- Calories from Fat 1129
- Total Fat 125.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 1711.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.0 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 53.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caramel apple dip