Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe i found on another recipe site and thought it would be a nice one to share.I haven't tried it yet, so if anyone tries it, let me know what you think !
- 2 1⁄2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 1⁄2 cups salted cashews
- 3⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 18 ounces caramel apple dip
- In saucepan, mix caramel apple dip, butter, corn syrup.
- Heat to a rapid boil (234 F on a candy thermometer).
- Mix in nuts.
- Stir until the nuts just start to turn brown.
- Spread out on a foil covered cookie sheet.
- Dust with powdered sugar for a holiday look.