1/1 Photo of Caramel Nut Brownie Cookies
This uses a boxed cake mix and the recipe is from a grocery store circular. If you do not sift the flour you will have little white specks throughout the cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F and spray two baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Stir together cake mix, flour, oil and eggs in a large bowl until a soft dough forms.
- 3Drop large tablespoons of dough onto prepared baking sheets.
- 4Press four caramel squares and some pecan pieces into the top of each.
- 5Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set but slightly soft in the center.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Nut Brownie Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1045 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 204.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g