What a way to start a Sunday morning! Yummy caramel and nutty cake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Measure out 1 cup dry cake mix and set aside.
- 3Combine remaining cake mix, flour, oil, water and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Beat 2 minutes at med speed.
- 5Pour into greased and floured 13x9-inch pan.
- 6For topping, combine reserved cake mix, brown sugar and nuts in a small bowl.
- 7Add butter and mix until crumbly.
- 8Sprinkle on top of batter in the pan.
- 9Cut through batter with a knife to create a marble effect.
- 10Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
- 11Combine powdered sugar, water and corn syrup together for glaze.
- 12(Mix over a low heat if using golden syrup).
- 13Drizzle glaze over cake.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel-Nut Breakfast Cake
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.3
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 393.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 51.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g