Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
By request...on the hunt for the perfect gluten-free wedding cake of this type. I have not tried this.
- 250 g butter
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml white chocolate chips
- 14.79 ml caramel essence
- 78.07 ml port wine
- 78.07 ml caramel topping
- 473.18 ml gluten-free flour, mixture (Number Two)
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 3 eggs
- In a saucepan add butter, brown sugar, milk, white chocolate chips, caramel essence, port, caramel topping; melt and mix until combined.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into lined tin and cook on 160C for 40- 45 minutes.