1 hr 20 mins
Posted by request. I have not tried this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 185 g unsalted butter (1 3/4 sticks)
- 150 g white chocolate (about 1/2 bag)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup golden syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups gluten-free flour (mixture Number Two)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 230 g white chocolate (about 3/4 bag)
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- 1Grease a deep 22cm (standard) round cake pan and line base with non-stick baking paper.
- 2Combine butter, chocolate, sugar, syrup and milk in a medium pan.
- 3Stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and sugar dissolved.
- 4Transfer mixture to a large bowl and cool for 15 minutes.
- 5Whisk in sifted flour, baking powder, and eggs, pour into prepared pan and cook in a moderately slow oven (300 degrees) for 45-50 minutes.
- 6To make ganache, combine chocolate and cream in medium pan; stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- 7Pour into a bowl and stand until a spreadable consistency.
- 8Spread ganache over top of cake and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Mud Cake (Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (1377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5177.8
- Calories from Fat 2928
- Total Fat 325.3 g
- Saturated Fat 197.2 g
- Cholesterol 1228.1 mg
- Sodium 1241.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 542.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 467.9 g
- Protein 52.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: