Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Another flavour of mud cake.
- 185 g unsalted butter
- 150 g white chocolate
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup golden syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 250 g white chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup thickened cream
- Grease a deep 22cm round cake pan and line base with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine butter, chocolate, sugar, syrup and milk in a medium pan.
- Stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and sugar dissolved.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and cool for 15 minutes.
- Whisk in sifted flours and eggs, pour into prepared pan and cook in amoderately slow oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes To make ganache, combine chocolate and cream in a medium pan stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and stand until a spreadable consistency.
- Spread ganche over top of cake and serve.
Very Good1! Its Nice As And Pretty Easy!