Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an experimental variation on MarieAlice's Cappuccino Muffins with Skor Bars (#85905). I didn't have any Skor bars kicking around my cupboards, so I substituted with caramels.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unwrap caramels.
- Using kitchen shears, snip each caramel into 4 pieces.
- In a large bowl, using electric mixer cream together eggs, oil, sugar, instant espresso, cinnamon and milk.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture, stirring just to blend.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill mini muffin cups 2/3 full. Push 4 or 5 carmel bits into each muffin. (They will stick like crazy if they come in contact with the muffin tins, so be careful of this.)
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.