I haven't tried this recipe out yet, but it sounds absolutely sinful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a three quart saucepan.
- 2Add the brown sugar and salt.
- 3Stir until thoroughly combined.
- 4Stir in corn syrup and mix well.
- 5Gradually add condensed milk, stirring constantly.
- 6Cook and stir over medium heat to firm ball stage, or 245 degrees on a candy thermometer, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Stir in vanilla.
- 9Pour into buttered 9-inch square pan or 7 x 11-inch pan.
- 10Cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Meltaways
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.9 mg
- Sodium 147.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 46.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g