Recipe by Marie
A delicious easy to make candy to include on your holiday tray or to give as a gift.
- 1⁄2 lb light caramel (28)
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 17 large marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine caramels, half and half & butter in heavy saucepan.
- Place over heat & stir until caramels are melted.
- Stir in powdered sugar.
- Remove from heat and spread caramel mixture on buttered wax paper to make a 16"X5" rectangle.
- Place marshmallows, end to end, along one long side of rectangle.
- Roll up, starting with marshmallow side, by lifting with wax paper.
- Chill several hours.
- To serve, cut in 1/2" slices.