Recipe by Sarah Rhiannon
I got this recipe from a british tv programme over 10 years ago called 'why don't you?'It's really for kids but I know several adults who find this addictive! If you can't get rolo sweets, something with chocolate caramel like a mars bar would do.
Top Review by NumNumm
I have been making these for years! We call them Crispy Crack in our family. I personally like the amount of Carmel and use condensed milk to cut it. These change your idea of what a Crispy treat should taste like! Enjoy!!
- 3 1⁄2 ounces Rice Krispies
- 3 1⁄2 ounces marshmallows
- 3 1⁄2 ounces rolos chocolate-covered caramel candies
- 3 1⁄2 ounces butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and rolos and stir until melted.
- Put rice crispies into a mixing bowl and pour hot mixture over it.
- Mix thoroughly and pour into a greased loaf tin- this will make enough for 2 tins.
- Can be eaten immediately.