Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe from a british tv programme over 10 years ago called 'why don't you?'It's really for kids but I know several adults who find this addictive! If you can't get rolo sweets, something with chocolate caramel like a mars bar would do.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and rolos and stir until melted.
- Put rice crispies into a mixing bowl and pour hot mixture over it.
- Mix thoroughly and pour into a greased loaf tin- this will make enough for 2 tins.
- Can be eaten immediately.
I have been making these for years! We call them Crispy Crack in our family. I personally like the amount of Carmel and use condensed milk to cut it. These change your idea of what a Crispy treat should taste like! Enjoy!!
This did not turn out. To much butter I think because when I put it in the pan it had puddles on top off it. But maybe it was me because everyone else liked it. I don't know how I could have made it wrong it was simple to follow.