Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a british tv programme over 10 years ago called 'why don't you?'It's really for kids but I know several adults who find this addictive! If you can't get rolo sweets, something with chocolate caramel like a mars bar would do.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and rolos and stir until melted.
- Put rice crispies into a mixing bowl and pour hot mixture over it.
- Mix thoroughly and pour into a greased loaf tin- this will make enough for 2 tins.
- Can be eaten immediately.