Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A pinterest recipe. Posting for safe keeping.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package microwave popcorn, popped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup or 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 large marshmallows
- Pop popcorn until done, remove any unpopped kernels; set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and marshmallows.
- Turn heat to medium and stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over popcorn and stir in until popcorn is evenly coated.
- Store in an airtight container.