Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great fruit dip--from "Potluck for 33,000" cookbook, Dayton Hudson corporation, 1993.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) jar caramel topping
- In medium bowl, blend cream cheese and marshmellow creme until smooth.
- Thoroughly blend in caramel topping.
- Cover: refrigerate until serving time.
- Use as a dip for fresh fruit; especially apples!
This is an absolutely amazing dish. To make is A LOT lighter, try with FF cream cheese it's excellent! :) Also the nutrional facts are a little misleading on this recipe...the dip is actually very good for you.