Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs 20 mins
Prepare these for your next bake sale.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 3⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- For crumb mixture, in small mixer bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter and salt.
- Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often until mixture is crumbly, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in nuts.
- Reserve 3/4 cup crumb mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of greased and floured 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden.
- For filling, spread caramel topping over hot crust.
- Sprinkle remaining filling ingredients over top.
- Crumble 3/4 cup reserved crumb mixture over top.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until marshmallows just start to brown.
- Cool on rack about 30 minutes.
- Cover; refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars.