Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sweet and gooey--spoils our appetites!
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened (10 2/3 Tbsp.)
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans (I used macadamias)
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 28 caramels
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, pecans, and graham cracker crumbs; mix well.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture; press remaining mixture into the bottom of a greased 9" square baking pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the caramels and water together in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring often, until smooth; pour over the crust.
- Sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture, marshmallows, and chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes more, or until the marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.