Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a very good, easy recipe- if you like caramel and pecans like i do! I got this recipe from my aunt, i have made it many many times. I strongly suggest you "quick freeze" the marshmallows before adding them to the candy mixture, because i have found it prevents them from "melting away" into the caramel. Hope you enjoy!
- 28 caramel candies (such as Krafts)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons half-and-half cream
- 1 -2 cup marshmallows
- 1 cup pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- 1 -2 cup coconut flakes, toasted
- Melt candy, butter and cream in microwave at medium, stirring frequently.
- Add marshmallows and nuts.
- Roll in coconut flakes.
- Shape into two logs and freeze.
- Cut into slices.