Recipe by ~Bliss~
A friend gave me all of her Krispie recipes and I still have them all in my 'try these' pile. She didn't tell me how many servings, so that's a guess from me.
Top Review by Bayhill
Wow...what a delicious change from the traditional Rice Krispie treat bars. They are very quick, rich, and easy to make with a wonderful combination of flavors. Rice Krispies, marshmallows, and caramel...what's not to love? My family devoured these. Thank you ~Bliss~ for another terrific Fall '06 PAC recipe.
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 8 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1/4 cup margarine and 4 cups marshmallows.
- Add 4 cups Rice Krispies.
- Pat in buttered 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Melt caramels, 1/4 cup margarine and sweetened condensed milk together.
- Pour over Rice Krispies in pan.
- Refrigerate 30-40 minutes.
- Prepare another Rice Krispie mixture like the first.
- Put on top of caramel layer.
- Keep refrigerated.