Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
To good to even put into words...a must-make for the holidays or just anytime.
Make and share this Caramel Irish Cream Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups table cream (18%, or 1 cup table cream and 1/2 cup whipping cream, unwhipped)
- 3 1⁄3 ounces caramel milk chocolate candy bars, broken into finely chopped pieces
- 1⁄4 cup irish cream
- Place cream and chopped chocolate in a med-sized saucepan.
- Stir on medium heat until the chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat, and stir in liqueur.
- Add 1/4 cup of the mixture to a cup of black coffee; stir.
This was enjoyed and made lower in fat using 2 percent milk. Still felt guilty drinking this yummy coffee. I`m a sucker for caramel so that put it over the top for me.
Wow this was rich!
This is really decadent. I used the microwave to melt the candy in the cream. It only took about a minute or so. I stirred after every 30 seconds because I didn't want the cream to boil. I also used a sugar free candy so that I could drink it. A 1/4 Cup makes a really rich drink so for my next cup I will probably just pour in a couple of tablespoons. Thanks for a real treat. I'll definitely make this again. I think it will be great to serve to houseguests for a special brunch.