Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on-line at coffeerecipes.org. This recipe makes 2 large servings.
- 3 cups ice cubes or 3 cups crushed ice
- 1 1⁄2 cups coffee, cold
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine the cold coffee, whole milk, sugar, caramel and chocolate syrups, and salt.
- Blend on medium speed for 20 seconds.
- Add a pinch of vanilla extract and 3 cups of ice. Blend on high speed until the drink is smooth and creamy.
- Serve as desired.
Very refreshing and MUCH cheaper than buying those fancy Starbucks things. I also cut back on the amount of sugar. (actually used Splenda). Hit the spot after doing some yard work.
This is pretty good and I like the mix of chocolate and caramel. I did use the recipe exactly as stated. Made for the summer comfort cafe 09.
What a glorious recipe! I cut it back to one serving plus I cut the sugar back to 1 tablespoon as the combo of the Hershey's Low Fat chocolate syrup and caramel are sweet already. I had used up my whip cream on another fantastic recipe by Diner524 - Caramel Chocolate Coffee, and just drizzle caramel on top of the foam. Made for the Summer 2009 Comfort Cafe.