Recipe by diner524
I found this recipe on-line at coffeerecipes.org. This recipe makes 2 large servings.
Top Review by Outta Here
Very refreshing and MUCH cheaper than buying those fancy Starbucks things. I also cut back on the amount of sugar. (actually used Splenda). Hit the spot after doing some yard work.
- 3 cups ice cubes or 3 cups crushed ice
- 1 1⁄2 cups coffee, cold
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine the cold coffee, whole milk, sugar, caramel and chocolate syrups, and salt.
- Blend on medium speed for 20 seconds.
- Add a pinch of vanilla extract and 3 cups of ice. Blend on high speed until the drink is smooth and creamy.
- Serve as desired.