Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If there was always something that didn't feel right about regular ice cream sodas... Mixing in a separate bowl first is really only for the sake of the overall look at the end and well it helps if you're like me and like the ice cream to almost completely dissolve.
- 236.59 ml dulce de leche ice cream
- 340.19 g can Pepsi
- caramel topping
- Set ice cream out to soften.
- Drizzle caramel on sides of large glass.
- Pour almost complete can of pepsi in a bowl.
- Add softened ice cream and mix till desired consistency.
- Pour ice cream mixture into glass.
- Pour remaining soda on top for extra head.
Well, this was a real treat. We did mix the ingredients as directed but left little chunks of ice cream so it was almost like a Float. The caramel on top added that extra touch of caramel that really made this a special treat. Thanks, zombiesgirl. Made for Spring 2010 Pick-A-Chef.
Now here's A GREAT WAY TO MAKE A SODA ~ Easy, simple, tasty! I especially enjoyed the way the caramel was added! Thanks for a great keeper of a recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs at the tail end of this Spring's Pick A Chef]