If there was always something that didn't feel right about regular ice cream sodas... Mixing in a separate bowl first is really only for the sake of the overall look at the end and well it helps if you're like me and like the ice cream to almost completely dissolve.
- 1 cup dulce de leche ice cream
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pepsi
- caramel topping
- Set ice cream out to soften.
- Drizzle caramel on sides of large glass.
- Pour almost complete can of pepsi in a bowl.
- Add softened ice cream and mix till desired consistency.
- Pour ice cream mixture into glass.
- Pour remaining soda on top for extra head.