1/1 Photo of Caramel Ice Cream Soda
If there was always something that didn't feel right about regular ice cream sodas... Mixing in a separate bowl first is really only for the sake of the overall look at the end and well it helps if you're like me and like the ice cream to almost completely dissolve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup dulce de leche ice cream
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pepsi
- caramel topping
- 1Set ice cream out to soften.
- 2Drizzle caramel on sides of large glass.
- 3Pour almost complete can of pepsi in a bowl.
- 4Add softened ice cream and mix till desired consistency.
- 5Pour ice cream mixture into glass.
- 6Pour remaining soda on top for extra head.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Ice Cream Soda
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dulce de leche ice cream