3 hrs 30 mins
A yummy ice cream pie! I got this recipe from my aunt who lives in Georgia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
- 2Spread on a baking sheet, pressing with fingers to 1/4-inch thickness.
- 3Bake at 400F for 12 minutes.
- 4Immediately transfer to a large mixing bowl and stir until the mixture is crumbled.
- 5Press crumbs into a buttered 9-inch pie plate, reserving 1/4 cup crumbs.
- 6Pour 3/4 cup carmel topping into crust; freeze.
- 7Spread ice cream evenly over crust; cover and freeze.
- 8Sprinkle 2 T of the reserved crumbs over ice cream.
- 9Drizzle remaining caramel topping over pie; sprinkle with remaining crumbs and freeze until firm.
- 10Let frozen pie stand at room temperature 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3867.8
- Calories from Fat 1765
- Total Fat 196.2 g
- Saturated Fat 101.3 g
- Cholesterol 500.8 mg
- Sodium 2325.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 516.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.7 g
- Sugars 177.7 g
- Protein 44.1 g