Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A yummy ice cream pie! I got this recipe from my aunt who lives in Georgia.
Make and share this Caramel Ice Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
- Spread on a baking sheet, pressing with fingers to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Bake at 400F for 12 minutes.
- Immediately transfer to a large mixing bowl and stir until the mixture is crumbled.
- Press crumbs into a buttered 9-inch pie plate, reserving 1/4 cup crumbs.
- Pour 3/4 cup carmel topping into crust; freeze.
- Spread ice cream evenly over crust; cover and freeze.
- Sprinkle 2 T of the reserved crumbs over ice cream.
- Drizzle remaining caramel topping over pie; sprinkle with remaining crumbs and freeze until firm.
- Let frozen pie stand at room temperature 5 minutes before slicing.