Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe from Betty C
Make and share this Caramel Hot Chocolate recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- frozen whipped topping, thawed, if desired (optional)
- pecans, chopped, if desired (optional)
- Stir milk and caramel in a 1 qt saucepan until well blended.
- Heat over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until hot.
- Pour into 4 mugs.
- Garnish with whipped topping and pecans.
An easy comforting warming drink. Pecans and caramel go so nicely together. I did add a splash of walnut liqueur. Thanks!
I loved it , i made it for me and my mom tho she dislikes caramel she loved it !
Wonderful! I made this for the kids and I, and it was just the treat to warm us up on our cold, snowy morning. They were kind of small servings, but that's OK because it lasted a long time since we slowly sipped the steaming hot beverage to savor every bit of it to the last drop. I didn't have any pecans, so I will have to try this again and add the crushed pecans on top. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Lavender Lynn. Made for the "Best of 2011" tag game.