Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 3⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup caramel-flavored topping
- 1⁄3 cup hickory barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Crunchy Asian Slaw
- 1 (12 ounce) container Asian salad kit (cabbage, toppings, and sesame dressing) (cabbage, toppings, and sesame dressing, cabbage, toppings, and sesame dressing)
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) containerplain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup presliced green onion
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- Caramel Hickory Chicken:.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper; drizzle with oil (wash hands). Preheat grill pan (or grill) on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Add chicken to grill pan; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover (with lid or loosely with foil); cook 4-5 more minutes on each side or until chicken is 165°F Whisk remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Brush sauce over chicken; cook 1 minute on each side to glaze chicken. Remove chicken from grill pan and brush with additional sauce. Slice chicken and serve with remaining sauce (on side for dipping).
- Nutritional Information: CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 340kcal; FAT 4.5g; CHOL 110mg; SODIUM 590mg; CARB 32g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 41g; VIT A 2%; VIT C 0%; CALC 2%; IRON 8%.
- Crunchy Asian Slaw:.
- Whisk in salad bowl: dressing (from salad kit) and yogurt until blended. Add remaining salad kit ingredients and onions.
- Crush noodles in package using fingertips; add to salad mixture (omitting seasoning packet) and toss to coat. Cover and chill 10 minutes for flavors to blend. Serve.
- Nutritional Information: CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 160kcal; FAT 9g; CHOL 0mg; SODIUM 300mg; CARB 12g; FIBER 3g; PROTEIN 7g; VIT A 15%; VIT C 70%; CALC 8%; IRON 6%.