Top Review by MizzNezz
Yummy!!! And the kids thought they were super. I let them help me make these, we had a ball! They were so easy to make, and they didn't take long, so it's a perfect recipe to let them "cook". These are really delicious, it wasnt just the kids that liked them! Thanks Dancer, will keep this one handy.
- 12 graham crackers (4 3/4" x 2 1/2")
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup coconut flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 15" x 9" x 1" baking pan with foil.
- Place graham crackers in pan; cover with marshmallows.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon until the butter is melted and the sugar dissolved.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Spoon over the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle with almonds and coconut.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14 to 16 minutes or until browned.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into 2-inch squares, then cut each square in half to form triangles.