1/7 Photos of Caramel Heaven
Chef Dee's Note:
Of every recipe ever given to me, I am most grateful for this one. I am happy to share it with you. I can also quit fretting that I will loose the slip of paper it was written on 10 yrs. ago, and find it on my favourite recipe site.
My Private Note
large r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1You will need a large roaster, sprayed with Pam.
- 2Pop the corn, transfer into roaster with your hands, shaking out the unpopped kernels.
- 3Stir in the nuts.
- 4Place the butter in a large heavy pot over medium high heat.
- 5When it is almost melted, add the sugar and syrup.
- 6Stir constantly to dissolve the sugar, then often to avoid scorching.
- 7When it reaches a boil, set timer for 5 minutes.
- 8When it has finished boiling, stir in the vanilla.
- 9Pour over the popcorn/nut mixture in the roast pan.
- 10Mix well, then stir about every 10 minutes til cool.
- 11Optional: You can substiture mixed nuts or walnuts if you desire.
- 12Makes a nice hostess gift.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Heaven
Serving Size: 1 (1728 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8634.0
- Calories from Fat 5228
- Total Fat 580.9 g
- Saturated Fat 249.2 g
- Cholesterol 976.1 mg
- Sodium 3462.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 855.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 52.3 g
- Sugars 607.7 g
- Protein 94.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: