1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A sweet little bar that is fun on a cookie tray or made for a bagged lunch. Found through the Toll House website many years ago. You won't want to make these larger than an inch in size as they are sweet but oh so delicious. Cooking time includes time for refrigeration of bars.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9-inch square pan with foil or parchment paper. Spray with non-stick spray.
- 2In a large, heavy saucepan, combine caramels, butter and water. Stir over low heat until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in cereal and chocolate chips until well mixed.
- 4Spray hands with non-stick spray and then press mixture into prepared pan.
- 5Refrigerate about 1 hour until firm.
- 6Cut into 1 inch squares. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Granola Bites
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 81
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 12.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g