Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious with fudgy crust, crunchy pecans, and gooey caramel.
Make and share this Caramel Fudge Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels, unwrapped
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped pecans
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- Combine brownie mix, 1/4 water, 1/4 cup oil and 1 egg. Stir with spoon about 50 strokes until well blended.
- Spread into a greased 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- In microwave, melt caramels with milk. Pour over brownie crust. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Combine the cream cheese and sugar; mix well.
- Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined. Stir in melted chocolate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.