Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Caramel Fudge Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare cake mix with water oil and eggs as package directs.
- Pour 2 cups of the batter into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan; bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt caramels and butter with Eagle Brand Milk, stirring until smooth.
- Pour on top of cake.
- Mix chocolate chips and coconut into remaining cake batter. Spread batter over caramel mixture and top with nuts.
- Return to oven; bake 30 to 35 minutes longer or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool and garnish as desired.