Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We love this dip with apples but can be eaten with any fruit that you like.
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together and serve.
I have long made the recipe with cream cheese and marshmallow cream. THIS is now my go-to fruit dip! So easy to make and EXCELLLENT. I made a batch without peanut butter and added some maple extract. Equally good. Great find for my diabetic neighbor, too!
This is excellent! We really enjoyed it and I will definitely be making it again. The flavours blend together beautifully. Thanks for a keeper! Made for Please Review My Recipe.
This was delicious! We had it with apples and graham crackers!! YUM! The kids loved it!