Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These soft drop cookies smell just like apple pie. These freeze well. Great use for those apples in the fridge that look less than perfect.
- 118.29 ml butter
- 354.88 ml packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 473.18 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml clove
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml apple (peeled and grated)
- 236.59 ml raisins or 236.59 ml dried cranberries
- 236.59 ml pecans
- 59.14 ml milk
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 177.44 ml powdered sugar
- 19.71 ml milk
- Beat butter, sugar and egg well.
- Add apple, milk, raisins and nuts.
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Drop onto greased sheets.
- Bake 350° for 10 minutes or until done.
- Cool and top with icing.
- Icing: Melt butter and sugar in small pan.
- Stir and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Simmer 2 minutes.
- Remove heat add icing sugar and milk.