Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found the recipe for Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino & I have to admit it taste pretty darn close to the real thing when I made it.
- 3⁄4 cup extra strong coffee, cold
- 1 cup milk (low fat if desired)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups ice (crushed is best)
- 3 tablespoons of hershey's caramel topping
- Make sure the coffee is double-strength. you can double to amount of coffee to make it double-strength or use a french press.
- Combine all the ingredients in the blender until smooth.
- Top with Whip cream & additional caramel syrup if desired & for that authentic starbucks look.
- If you want a mocha frappuccino, Instead of 3 tbsp of caramel, use 3 tbsp of Hershey's chocolate syrup.