Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
A caramel frappuccino from the coffee shop...made right at home!
Make and share this Caramel Frappuccino recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup cold coffee
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups ice
- 3 tablespoons caramel sundae syrup
- whipped cream
- Combine all ingredients into electric blender.
- Blend drink until ice is crushed and drink is smooth.
- Serve in coffee cups and top with whipped cream and caramel syrup (if desired).
- Add straw for ease in drinking.
I substituted the coffee with Three Olives Triple Shot Espresso vodka and it was awesome! I bet any other coffee flavored alcohol would taste great too!
I personally love Starbuck's Caramel Frappuccinos but my wallet? Not so much. Recently I've been spending way too much money on Starbuck's drinks so I finally decided enough was enough with the frivolous spending and looked up a recipe. This recipe isn't as tasty as Starbuck's but it's a close second! Next time I think i'll use less sugar though... it's a little on the sweet side.
Really good recipe! Tastes just like a Starbucks one. I used 1 tsp. of sugar rather than 1 1/2, and it was much better. Thanks!