1/7 Photos of Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookies Drizzled With Chocolate
Here you have a rich chocolate cookie rolled in nuts (pecans or walnuts) filled with creamy caramel then drizzled with chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut-flavored liquid coffee creamer or 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg, yolk and white separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Nuts for rolling
- 12 caramels, unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1Mix butter, sugars, egg yolk, creamer or milk.
- 2and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 3combine flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda gradually add to flour mixture.
- 4Cover and chill, which has to be done or you`ll have flat cookies!
- 5Melt caramels with cream in micro wave of double boiler stirring till melted and creamy.
- 6Remove dough from refrigerator and roll into 24 balls.
- 7Dip into light beaten egg white then roll into nuts.
- 8Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- 9Make indentations with thumb in center of each cookie.
- 10Pour in melted caramel and bake in a 350° oven for 10-12 minutes.
- 11Melt chips and butter in micro or double boiler.
- 12Drizzle on cooled cookies.
- 13Let firm up and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookies Drizzled With Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (766 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 85.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hazelnut-flavored liquid coffee creamer